Where is it lol

Sparkle24

Reaction score
Where is my morning sickness lol

When i was PG last time I was already in hospital with hyperemesis at 5 weeks.

I have No symtoms what so ever, I even had to do another test yestaday just to make sure lol

I just want to eat meat meat and more meat

you can have mine! please take my sickness days and nights being sick errrr lol!!

p.s love your profile pic! :D
xx

I didn't really start with it untill just past 5 weeks last time :hug: x

Last edited:
I got really hungry around the 5 -6 week mark and then the sickness came... So would oove week 5 and 6 again but without having to go through the 7-12+... :) Having taken my sick bands off for the first time in about 6 weeks (besides showers) and fingers crossed I will survive the day. :)

Make the most of it while you can! You never know each pregnancy is so different perhaps you won't get it this time!

Mine started at 7 weeks and still has not gone completely, every pregnancy is diffo, My last pregnancy sadly ended at 7 weeks but I had no symptoms of pregnancy apart from been tired, I wasn't feeling sick or anything and this one I've been a right rolercoster.... you know how the women say 'I'm not having another one' well I'm defo not!! But the men say 'Yeah, w/e wait and see' Oh is like 'Too bloody right' haha!! His getting the brunt of it all for giving me some wacky sperm :L:L

Hopefully you won't get any or very little! I was nauseous around the 8 wk mark for a week and then it disappeared! I'm very grateful not to have suffered with it as it sounds horrible!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back