where is he putting it??

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I thought newborns were meant to have stomachs the size of a walnut... so wheres the rest of the food going :shock:

im now bottle feeding jake as bfing didnt work out, i was so determined to bf but both jake and i didnt take to it :cry:

for some of his feeds he can drink so much then be hungry 2 hours later and drink loads more. if he is genuinely hungry then i obviously want to make sure he gets what he needs but im worried that hes just taking feeds for comfort or to help him sleep. I dont want to turn him into a greedy baby. Would putting him on the hungry baby formula help do you think? :think: he can have 4 oz then another 2 or 3 oz 2 hours later. is this normal. he can also go 4 hours without anything but this is more likely to be at night.

Hi TD, sounds like my little boy. He goes anywhere between 2-4 hours day or night and drinks 4oz pretty much every time.

I was worried he was eating too much but the HV told me not to worry as he is not putting on too much weight.

Nikki :hug:

i wouldnt worry about changing his milk just yet, 2 hour feeds seem normal.. try upping his milk if you think hes hungary... hes only very young still, hes still getting into a routine with it hun.. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back