Reaction score
I'm so bored I've just read the technical support board :rotfl:

I'm here :wave:
Just waiting for my dinner to cook.
I've got crispy duck and pancakes Yummy! :D

Taglietelle and chicken in a garlic tomato sauce :D

and watching x factor :D

let's have a general chat then - tell me your news :wink:

I had my hair cut today - it's getting closer and closer to a pob :?
had a new dress/top from Primark - which I love :D

One of my friends who lives in Birmingham is home tonight so going out :D
and next weekend going to stay with another friend who I haven't seen for about 6 years :D

yesterday my DH sent me beautiful flowers at work :oops:

and I got to poas today - so all in all my day got better

Keeley's not been well she has a viral infection a bacterial infection and now an ear infection so we have stayed in most the day in our pjs 8)

But we went food shopping this morning and brought some more christmas presents as wel. :cheer:

Aw at your dh sending you flowers :) what flowers were they?

Hope Keeley gets better soon - I have an ear infection too :( but I'm used to them - they must be horrible for LOs

Huge bouquet of roses lilies and other various pink flowers - they had a card saying "Happy nothing - love you" :oops:

he even sent my friend at work a single flower to cheer her up as we'd been a bit down at work :D

we skipped food shopping this week - just got fruit and veg as I'm trying to empty the freezer :wink:

I'm here!!! I am bored too - Arianna is napping, Bri and his Dad have gone to the movies to see Saw 4 ( :shock: ) and my MIL is at work catching up on somethings!

Hi Sarah - still enjoying it over there hun?

at least I have X factor to keep me a little amused :D

libs said:
Huge bouquet of roses lilies and other various pink flowers - they had a card saying "Happy nothing - love you" :oops:

he even sent my friend at work a single flower to cheer her up as we'd been a bit down at work :D

Awww your Dh sounds lovely :) :hug:

he is - apart from when he's driving me loopy - but I guess that's true of all men
:wink:

loving it here - lets just say I am sitting outside on a lounger with the laptop soaking up the sun - jealous yet?

no :shakehead:

I enjoy having dried out skin from the central heating, freezing feet from the draughty floorboards and sitting in a freezing car for 15 mins every morning whilst it defrosts :evil:

why would I be jealous :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

haha!! Don't worry - I'll have that to come back to and the cold it gonna hit me like a ton of bricks when I get off that plane!!

So whats the gossip - anything juicy happening - I am missing british tv!!

oh you know the stuff - all a fix, staged rows between the judges and Sharon storming off saying she's resigning :roll:

the made up groups are storming it - as they will seeing as that's in the best interests of Simon Cowell :?

Yeh, my sis said about sharon running off last week! I went on to the X factor website and had a nosy. Did the scottish boy get through to the finals - he'll be in the young group - he was kinda sweet!

not the very young one - blonde haired cried all the time? Don't think he was scottish mind you :think:

do you mean the dark haired one - think he's scottish - he got through..but he's been a little disappointing. Actually most of them have :?

I don't learn their names till at least week 5 :rotfl:

no no - not the cry baby - he had darek hair - would prob be about early 20's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back