2008/2009 Pregnancy Forum awards

Mel&Bean said:
Can i have the thread stopper award, i cant believe allof the topics i reply to and then get left :lol: people must relly not like talking to me

Loooooooooook!!!!

I replied to you Melly :hug:

SarahH said:
Mel&Bean said:
Can i have the thread stopper award, i cant believe allof the topics i reply to and then get left :lol: people must relly not like talking to me

Loooooooooook!!!!

I replied to you Melly :hug:

Jeeeesssssus i just fell over :eek:

:rotfl:

I think Tracey2 and Happy-Chick should get sweetest members of the year.
millylillyrose should get most incredible baby pics of the year award, with magicmarkers a close second (OH and I think your little girl is gorgeous!)
Squiglet for best/longest replies and funniest videos. I love lil'miss chasing the cat!
And myself, happybunny for forum member most likely to bite her lip and not get involved in the big fight threads or the I'm calling my baby 'Bentley-Cheryl Beckham, what do you think?' threads, despite being desperate to write WTF!!!!? :rotfl:

Jade89 said:
I nominate myself and all the girls in TTC excluding rusks :angel: for being POAS addicts!

I nominate rusks for willpower and the most spanking to the early testers!

thank you for giving me some credit when all i felt like was a dragon at the time!! :lol:

rusks said:
Jade89 said:
I nominate myself and all the girls in TTC excluding rusks :angel: for being POAS addicts!

thank you for giving me some credit when all i felt like was a dragon at the time!! :lol:

No, you werent a dragon hun, we all purposely tested early so that you would spank us all :lol:

Snuggle said:
rusks said:
Jade89 said:

No, you werent a dragon hun, we all purposely tested early so that you would spank us all :lol:

:think: ahh i see you did it cos you liked it you naughty minx :rotfl:

babyblonde said:
MagicMarkers said:
I think i love you :D

So what are you so afraid of? :wink: :lol:

I'm afraid that I'm not sure of, a love there is no cure for...
music%20notes-thumb.gif

Sorry.. I really am that sad :rotfl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3zyek2mUug

I've only just seen this, thanks Nic and Claire :hug:

I vote...NICCI best buddy and nicest person to have as a baby twin for me and Reg :hug:

CLAIREYFAIRY and NICKILUBS both for having gorgeous little girls that Reg already has his eye on :wink:

MILLYLILYROSE best photographs and cutest project to work with! :D

MAGICMARKERS for best hairstyles award on behalf of beautiful flo! :D

LISA1986, LFC_SARAH, MILDLY for kindest replies as they always seem to take time to reply to lots :hug:

PUPLE13 for best breastfeeding/weaning advice as she really helped me alot :hug:

KALIA deserves a lifetime achievment (or whatever its called!) for expressing for so long, fantastic job! :D

BEANIE funiest straight-to-the-point posts :lol:

:oops: Ooops ive gone on a bit!! I agree with alot of the others too like Sherlock for her info and Jazz for her argument creating posts :rotfl: Im sure I've forgot some too so sorry.xx

awww i got one!!!!!!! thanks laura!!

i to vote laura as bestest bud and text buddy (helped me loads in the early days!!!) :hug: :hug:

squiglet, purple13 and kelsey for their invaluble breastfeeding advice :hug: :hug:

trixipaws should get an award for the person who i can always rely on to cheer me up when i read her posts xxxxxxxxx

I think Trix should get an award for being a dirty biatch! :)

lol its a good job flo has so much hair otherwise i would be utterly awardless lol i vote trix and monstermunch for resident potty mouths !

MagicMarkers said:
lol its a good job flo has so much hair otherwise i would be utterly awardless lol i vote trix and monstermunch for resident potty mouths !

In which case lil miss needs the award for the oldest BALD AS BALD can be award... even if people make fun of her. :(

Squiglet said:
MagicMarkers said:

In which case lil miss needs the award for the oldest BALD AS BALD can be award... even if people make fun of her. :(

Awww she looks lovely baldy :hug:

When is the god of the, erm sorry I meant mod of the year award being announced? :think:

:D

Sephs said:
I'm pretty new but I really like Hennaly! :oops: :lol:
Aww hennaly's great!
She should get the award for super hot mama after having 7 kids!! :shock: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back