where does the milk come out of?

laetitia85

Reaction score
i can't see no holes on my nipples. :shock:

i haven't been leaking either. I'm worried no milk will ever come out. do you have holes on your nipples? or am i just stupid? :shock:

yup... you're being stupid ;)

The holes are teeny tiny... you would never see them.
Some people dont leak, so dont worry.

When baby is born and you are feeding the milk comes out in like 5 or six different "hole"... when you express you see it squirting in different directions!!

Yeah, its not one hole ;)

Wait till you get your let down...

High pressure milk squirting in 6 differnt directions lmao :D

I was concerned, that i may not have been able to bf as i didnt leak much, but as soon as bam was born it was there and ive fed her bf exclusively since then :)

Do not worry hun

... that you can run round the house squirting at your OH :dance:

But yeah, what they said, it sort of comes out from everywhere :) don't feel stupid though because I wondered the same thing.

lozzi said:

i miss that :rotfl:

budge said:
lozzi said:

i miss that :rotfl:

The very first time it happened to me it squirted across the room, i was soooo embarrassed, as a first time mum i thougth something was wrong, i was too embarrassed to even ask you ladies!! lol

leckershell said:

But yeah, what they said, it sort of comes out from everywhere :) don't feel stupid though because I wondered the same thing.

s'cuse me shell.. just wondering.. do you now have normal nipples? or are they still innies???

I just sort of comes out of all the gaps! lol! When you express you can see it squirting out like you see with a cow being milked but it also dribbles out of other little holes on it.

Oh and I didn't leak either until Finn was born - in fact the only leakage I had was around day 3 when I got really engorged and my boobs were so hard and uncomfortable and felt like a bag of marbles with all the milk ducts!!! I ended up with 2 wet patches on my top! :oops:

Be warned.. when your breast feeding is in full flow it'll also squirt out when you reach the best bit of sex! :shock:

everyone goes on about how sex really helps if you wanna get things going.

but at the moment I can't even bare the thought of it. it HURTS so much!!! :cry:

lisa&alex said:
leckershell said:

s'cuse me shell.. just wondering.. do you now have normal nipples? or are they still innies???

lmao im perfectly normal :cry:

lol

they're flat. poor ryan didnt stand a chance on them. i use breast shields for either the whole feed or the beginning at least. once hes sucked them up a bit its fine its just the beginning thats impossible. the shields are great though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back