Where do you feel/see baby move??

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Just wondered where you feel your baby moving.

I feel my little wriggler below my actual bump, in the public bone region/bladder region, and always on the right.....its been the same for the last 2 weeks now.

I know people have mentioned they can sometimes see their babies limbs sticking out as they are kicked , but I cant see the area where I feel baby move as my bump is in the way, although hoping as he grows I might start to see something!!

Hi Ellie

I'm the same, I feel LO wriggle a lot in that lower part and feel the odd pop/bubbles else where but nothing really noticable!

I notice it more when I'm in the car and I think the pressure on my trouser band and seatbelt makes it more noticable but it feels like LO is pushing against it and trying to turn around...feels reeeaaallly weird!!!! :D

Havent seen anything sticking out yet though! hehe! :hug:

I get most of mine to the right just below belly button now and also lots straight down which feel realli weird :rotfl:
My bump moves but no arms or legs sticking out yet lol

I tend to get most of my kicks below my belly button. Sometimes baby decides to pop up to say hello on the right hand side of my belly, I think its the babies head I can see. It's visably obvious,, one side of my belly really pokes out. It's funny as it's exactly the same spot that Phoebe use to poke her head out at. Perhaps it means the shape of my womb means another breech baby :( :( , really hope not!!!! I really want a VBAC.

to the right of my belly button :lol: i can see it bounce its strange!! a couple of weeks ago it was to the left of my belly button and down a bit but now its to the right so i think she has spun around. sometimes i feel her in my pubic bone region but more often than not its the sides :)

near my belly button mainly, but she is so active all the time and i feel her everywhere :)

I feel our little one low belly region on the left and mostly top right, under my right boob - sometime i can see him move from one side of my belly to the other, very weird feeling

Ive never felt him on the top left which is strange

i get a lot down below but then both babies are breech so have 4 feet kicking in same area :rotfl: am getting some really big ones right up high which i thought was feet but must be hands after seeing the position of them on the scan yesterday guess we got a couple of boxers :lol: xxxxxxxx

Baby is breech a lot (although I can tell when he turns now - although it normally isn't for long!) so kicks are very low (and by low I mean I can feel them horibly close to my cervix a lot :shakehead: )!!

When baby is head down, I can feel kicks at the top of the womb which is just above my belly button now.

General shifting about I can feel all over my tummy though, and I normally can't distinguish which body parts are moving then. Neil says it is when baby is moving the furniture about (which is exactly what it feels like for me and him when he puts his hand on my tummy! :rotfl: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back