where can i buy these sweets?

clairescunny55

Reaction score
my mum used to buy me these sweets when i was at school but cant find them, anyone seen them in any shops?

picoballa.jpg

Never heard of them. What they like?

I always fancy those Nerds you used to be able to get! Not seen them in years!

I LOVE THOSE!!
i dont think they can be bought in many places, i like the Haribo liquorice (gold top ones) and i cant get them anywhere! my dp travels quite a bit and he gets them from the airport for me, maybe they are only availible at airports and stuff??

now that questions been answered I have one too.

there is a new advert out for jelly dinosaurs... they talk all posh in it...
I want to buy some has anyone seen them in the shops?

they do them in home bargins in my town not sure where you are or even if you have one but if you have its worth a look as they do sell alot of the old sweets

ooh nerds!! lol..
anyone remember secret chocolate bars mmm..

Urchin said:

if its the ones that do jelly snakes as well, in a white packet? they have them in wilkinsons

Urchin said:

I have seen them in my Tescos :)

cool cheers, I shop tescos online so hadn't seen them ,theres a wilkcos round the corner too :)

Lisa&Alex mmmmmmmmmm them secret bars were yum yum yum, they stopped making them cus they were to expensive to manufacture.

I had some nerds from my local post office the other day, they didn't taste as nice as when i was at school!!!!! :rotfl:

I want nerds! And they did Dweebs too. My OH talks about Secrets all the time. I have no idea what he's on bout.

i can pick you up some next time i'm in there (tomorrow!) and send them too you if you want???

Aww yeah please. Let me know how much money you want! shut me up for a while then! Lol

That ok, don't worry about the money, it's not much anyway - just drop me a pm with your address and i'll send them as soon as i get them x x

LisaJ1986 said:
I want nerds! And they did Dweebs too. My OH talks about Secrets all the time. I have no idea what he's on bout.

OMG can i have some too (i'm cheeky!) i'll pay :)

i get my friend to get me nerds from cyber candy in london - the ones i get are imported from new zealand and are a ridiculous price! but i LOVE NERDS xxxx

Does anyone know where you can buy black and red bars

They are yummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back