Where are you getting kicked??

nikki1306

Reaction score
I was just wondering where abouts you were feeling your kicks now. I am sure with my other two they were pretty much always on my left side and near the end of my pregnancy at the top of my bump. This baby kicks high,to the left,to the right,left and right at the same time :shock:, and stamps on my bladder,are your babies the same :? :D xx

mines kicking to my left side.
At my last midwife appointmetn she told me it was head down nearly engaged so i expect to feel kickes higher now.
I feel a lot of little punches in my bladder too which i suspect are arms :D

It must be punches that i get in the bladder too,can't think baby turns around all day :D,can't believe your baby is head down and almost engaged already :shock:,where has time gone.

I get kicked on my right side below my belly button mainly, but it depends where baby moves to. I feel them all over the place sometimes. I think I can feel where its bum is lol

I feel movement on my left side and can feel a bum or head there and kicks I feel on the right. My kicks are quite low now nothing over the belly button anymore, my midwife told me she is breech at the mo' so that's probably why.

nikki1306 said:
It must be punches that i get in the bladder too,can't think baby turns around all day :D,can't believe your baby is head down and almost engaged already :shock:,where has time gone.

i know. it worrys me too :? but then again with my last two they kept engaging then popping out from about 32 weeks.

Sometimes I get like a heavy feeling on my bladder, but dont need to go for a wee, anyone know what this is?? Im not feeling proper kicks yet just flutters etc

JaidyBaby said:
Sometimes I get like a heavy feeling on my bladder, but dont need to go for a wee, anyone know what this is?? Im not feeling proper kicks yet just flutters etc

I get that hun,a really heavy kinda pressure and you feel like you need to run for a wee and then the feeling goes,that's baby probably kicking or laying on you bladder hun :D xx

nikki1306 said:
JaidyBaby said:

I get that hun,a really heavy kinda pressure and you feel like you need to run for a wee and then the feeling goes,that's baby probably kicking or laying on you bladder hun :D xx

Yeah I get this too!!!

I feel kicks all over - started on the lower left side....Yesterday I felt it in my pelvis area!! but baby does seem to like under my belly button too x

I feel baby kicking on the right side, but like you Skatty they are all low down. Have had a really bad stitch most of today on my left side, so no idea what that could be?? Finding it hard to get comfy.

The only place I get kicked is just below my boobs so i'm hoping the baby stays in this position

MomNat said:
The only place I get kicked is just below my boobs so i'm hoping the baby stays in this position

Is your baby that far up? :? My babys just below my belly button... its not that big yet.

so's mine and mines meant to be a big baby.

budge said:
so's mine and mines meant to be a big baby.

your 30 weeks tho. I didnt think babys kicked that far up at 25 weeks :?
Maybe my kids just like burrowing :D

When I was about 25 weeks I was getting kicks just above the belly button but then she turned the other way up. I am short though and don't have a long body!

At how many weeks do you start to feel the proper 'hard' kicks? The ones that OH can feel etc

i felt my big kicks at about 22 weeks and it hasnt stoped since
latley ive been getting kicked and punched all over lol

I saw my stomache move for the first time at around 20 weeks, it took at least another week for my DH to catch it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back