Where are we all from?

At the moment I live in a small village near Amsterdam, but I will move to a bigger city also 30mins from Amsterdam in January (so in the Netherlands :()

I love Amsterdam, this will be the first year in 5 we haven't had a trip over there, might suggest Rotterdam though for a change next time, is it nicer?

We are also due within days of each other Amanda, preggie buddies I think!!

We used to live in Shaw, we still have the house but we rent it out now as we struggled to sell when the recession hit and we needed to be closer to family and more space with our LO.

It's a small world : )

Im from ashton greater manchester yes its defo a small world.Sure we can be p buddies nice to have a chat to someone who is due roughly the same time as me at the moment me and my fela are looking to rent a house esp that allows dogs x

At the moment I live in a small village near Amsterdam, but I will move to a bigger city also 30mins from Amsterdam in January (so in the Netherlands :()

I love Amsterdam, this will be the first year in 5 we haven't had a trip over there, might suggest Rotterdam though for a change next time, is it nicer?

I have never been to Rotterdam but for what I heard it is not so nice at all. Amsterdam ofcourse is a special city (wether you like it or not) but I think Rotterdam is completely different because it is a harbour city.

Also there are loads of nice little cities/villages to visit in the Amsterdam area (if you into that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back