when you say 'dpo'?

surfgirl

Reaction score
Ok, when you girls say ...dpo, are you counting from the most fertile day in the window? Thanks

DPO stands for DAYS POST OVULATION, so the number of days since you ovulated :)

hard to know when you have ovulated ... I asked Laura on her egg thread if you took your dpo from the day you got a ++ on your OPK test & she said yip - Which is what I thought :D

Ah, but you'll often get the +++ the day before you ovulate .... you still count the DPO according to the day you ovulate, not from when you get your first +++ :wink:

Oh well now I'm confused LOL

I got ++ on my OPK on the 6th so I'm assuming I'm 7DPO - The first DPO being the 7th :oops:

Yes, as you said in the other thread you ovulated on the 6th, so on the 11th when we were talking you would have been 5dpo, and now it's the 13th you're 7dpo!

Not long till testing now! :pray:

Ah, reading back it looked like I was saying count 1dpo on the day of your OPK ++ :doh:

Unsure when to test - >Panicing< :oops:

Well, if it was me (with my pile of internet cheapies) I'd be very naughty and start testing from 10dpo (Tuesday) ..... have you got some tests?

I have a nice 'pink' box in my bathroom over flowing with OPKs & HPTs from cheapies to Clearblue! How sad :oops:

Not sad - it's called 'well-prepared' :lol:

I'm the same - pheewwww, somebody's making some money out there! :roll:

Making a mint I'd say.

I'm shocked at the price of some things its day light robbery in my eyes! An I will stop there before I go into what & why, etc. :lol:

I think I'm good as creating confusion. It's us teachers, always questioning everything! :D

I've had tummy and leg aches all week; today sore under arms and bigger boobs! How long does ovulation last? Is it about 5 days? I ought to know this didn't I?

If I'm right you get a ++ on your OPK test (if using them) 24 to 48 hours prior to ovulation & I think it's up to 24 hours that you are actually ovulating!

I don't use them wobbles but I should do. I know I am definitely ovulating though as I get all the symptoms. I was thinking that my symptoms should pass once ovulation is over. I guess not necessarily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back