When you know you're out

nope i still havent got any symtoms! my boobs arnt sore like they usually are
when i get AF tho! :) when u thinking of testing? when AF is late?xxxxxx

I'm so tempted to test today TBH! I'm 11 dpo according to FF, but it's been 14 days since I got my first positive OPK so I'm thinking that if I was pregnant, it'd surely show up today on a FR! I'm off to Tesco's now and gonna have to stay clear of the preg tests!

It seems to me like a lot of people here have gotten their bfp's when they had no symptoms or when they were just not stressing about TTC like before. So maybe you'll get a happy suprise :)
At the same time I don't want to write that, cause then you might think not having symptoms is a symptom, and then you have a symptom, so then you might stress etc etc etc :p aaanyway, fingers crossed and lots of :dust:!

Well I caved in and bought a test... BFN as expected. At 11dpo I would be fairly certain something would show on a FR at least. Oh well.

I'm 12 DPO and had a very faint line on a cheap boots test I did this afternoon. A few hours later I did a FR test thinking if there was a line it would be even stronger on an expensive FR test and the line was even lighter...almost not there. So, I'm confused! Guess I should wait a few more days and pray AF doesn't come in the meantime xx

I'd use FMU Hunni for the best result. Concentrated you see :)

good luck!!.. i'm in the same boat (except from that Take That part) :))).
so frustrated... but i'm always thinking (irationally... ) that if i don't make it this month, it makes next month more probable! so fx! x

same here. im testing on sunday, but really want to now, even though i no the result wont be clear

Sorry to hear it was bfn but like the others said you're not out yet! Fingers crossed FR gives you a nice line soon. x

I'm in same boat. AF due to visit Friday (going by 28 day cycle, though last month was 25 days, making her due today). I have no symptoms of anything although last time I got BFP I had no symptoms at all until after I tested. Trying to stay relaxed this month and not think about it until weekend but it is sooooooooooooooo hard to do!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back