• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When will i get my first laugh

Evie was 4 or 5 months before we started getting giggles- just little squeaks before then!

Nathaniel was about 13 weeks when we got our first proper giggle - so cute!

Ryan started giggling about 11-12 weeks! It's lovely when they do!

Seren was 4 months before she giggled - at a balloon of all things. Cally was a lot earlier but I have no clue what age

Strtaed getting occasional giggle at 16 weeks. It's only now they are regular everyday.

Poppy still doesn't giggle yet. she laughs but no noise comes out!! hopefully it won't be too long before she learns how to make the noise because normally she's a right noisy little so and so

i cant remember how old he was exactly but it was between 3-4 months. i led him in the bath and pulled a silly face when he splashed and he let out the biggest giggle ever.

I got mine yesterday!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I was telling her what a pretty girl she was and she just laughed with noise.....best thing ever :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back