When to test?

cers123

Reaction score
I am 8dpo. I really want to know as soon as.

What is the earliest u girls would test?

Am I far too soon to maybe test tomorrow 9dpo.?

I would give it another 3 or 4 days. Depends how long your cycles are ofc, mine are always 28/29 days so I always know when I am due to ovulate etc.

You can go loopy going by other peoples results and then seeing bfns. I would suggest waiting till 15dpo which is normally the day of your missed period to get a result. I'm determined to wait next time I'm testing. If you can cope with waiting 8 days you can wait 15 x

I usually test from 10/11dpo with a cheapie and if I think I see anything I try a first response the next day. Although I agree waiting until af is due is more sensible - I just can't seem to manage to wait! I never tested with my son until I was 5 weeks, god knows how I managed that xx

I think testing early make you feel better for the bfief moment you poas but from that point on your just counting down the days to get to 15-18dpo, even if it's a :bfp: especially if you've had a chemical in the past.

My friend will be testing after TTC for the first time and I've told her to wait, next time I'll take my own advice too x

Last edited:
Good advice pemsy! I'm 16 DPO and AF is 4 days late. Tested 12 and 14 DPO and got BFN's....even though the first test wasn't a very sensitive test and the second time I tested in the late afternoon after peeing all day, so could have been too diluted...it broke my heart a little bit every time no second line appeared. I'm waiting now for a few more days, using a FRER test and FMU. Leave it as long as possible....every day AF doesnt turn up and u continue to have symptoms is a bonus!

Last edited:
Thanks girls with my chemical i was 6 weeks before i even knew i was pregnant. And then lost it at 8. I tested 3days early with my other two and got bfps. However i dont really feel like im pregnant. I swear with my other two practically instantly i felt nausea and had sore boobs lol l. Myt not bother early testing and just wait until wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back