• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when to start charting

sam27

Reaction score
hi all, when did you all start charting? i was thinking of getting a thermometer to start doing temps but we are not officially ttc til next month and i dont know if people tend to start early of wait for a while??

any help would be great, i dont want to start obsessing but i may already have!!!

sam xxx

Hi Sam. I've started charting this month as I never know when I ovulate. In that sense its a good thing to do, but it does make it all very clinical. I've been trying to fall pg for a year now and so I decided to chart and see whats happening. If you have very regular periods, always around the same amount of days and you dont want to make things regimental already, then I would suggest that you leave charting for a few months and see what happens. What ever you decide theres lots of great ladies here that can help you out :hug:

thanks for that, i came off the pill in september and am not sure what to expect at the moment.

thanks for that, i will hold off for the moment and just wat CM. i didnt notice any EWCM this month so thats what i was worried about

sam xx

If things arn't regular hun then it might be a good idea to chart. Coming off the pill just stacks it up before you start really. It does take a while to get out your system, but then my sis fell the 1st month she stopped taking it (jammy moo).

yes she is jammy! my mum was on the pill many moons ago and feel pg with my sister the 1st month she came off it

thanks for your help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back