• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When to make an appointment?

mablestarr

Reaction score
Was just thinking today when I should call my surgery to make an appointment, and do I ask for an appointment with a nurse or doctor?

Had BFP last wednesday and will be 5 weeks tomorrow. As I have no symptoms I think if I go soon and someone else can also confirm the pregnancy it will feel more real.

Any advice?

We rang surgery told them and I got saw by midwife and they did all the referals for the hospital we want to be under and had booking in appointment last week and scan on the 14th may. We just went got advice that was all didn't even check I was pregnant!

I went to see GP first and then he referred me to the midwife. They don't do any tests or anything to confirm the pregnancy though - they accept the hpt result because they are so accurate.

I would make an appt with the GP now - I made one as soon as I had got (all four) of my BFP's! He didn't want to do another test as the tests you do yourself are so accurate now. He asked me if I had any questions and referred me to the M/W. Have my appt with her on Wednesday and scan on 19th May.
xx

I went to see my GP at about 5 weeks, i went as i was having cramp and had no idea if this was normal or not. He felt my tummy, took my blood pressure, gave me a huge booklet to take home and read and told me to come back in 2 weeks time. So i have an appointment this week, i assume i was meant to make it with him again as he didn't tell me other wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back