when to give up work

Oh no.. Although try no to panic coz in reality you could still have at least 8 weeks to go yet which is plenty of time. Just get the absolute bare minimum done so you can feel a bit easy about everything.. So wash the clothes that will be going in your baby bag so you are at least sorted for the first couple of days. The baby won't be going in the nursery straight away anyway so not a huge deal if its later than planned.. And furniture.. As long as you have something for baby to sleep in that's all you need for now, all the rest are just extra. Feel really sorry for you still commuting, if it gets too much but be afraid to ask for shorter hours etc as its a lot to put on you particularly in this weather. I demanded a car park space and drove in from 6 months as I knew I couldn't cope with public transport!
Yes getting bits done daily which is good, still have lots I want to do but nothing is 'urgent' and I don't want to rush it so that I can be sure to keep myself relatively busy. Otherwise I'll just sit on the sofa stuffing my face all day which I think will get me down! Xxx

Hospital bag nooo dont get me started - i am such a routine person and like things done in a particular order
Until nursery painted, and furntiure in i cant wash stuff as nowhere to store it plus dont want decorators dust all over them :0(
we have crib but need to buy blankets but again feel like i cant think straight till other stuff is done
everything is crammed into our spare room at minute. .
i know i am worrying as i will have time
ha ha funny u should say about stuffing face - i am actually doing 9-4 so less hours and i got home last night sat on sofa and by time boyfriend got home i had eaten massive bag of cheese and onino crisps OMG i couldnt stop

feel stressed tonight now but giong to cook nice dinner, steak salad , a hot bath and look fwd to our scan and seeing moo tmrw. will talk to work on Friday and see if i can work extra week.. yes the commute is tough i feel so heavy but will get by am sure famous last words!!

hope u got outside in the sun today??xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back