when to BD with +ive OPK????

lisalegs11

Reaction score
Sounds a silly question but its my first month using OPK's, I did one this morning with a faint line but just done one this eve and have a Very Dark Line, so guessing its +ive!!!
The only thing is me and hubby BD'd this morning, would u suggest BD'ing tonight?(Bearing in mind this month we decided not to do it every day near OV to help the little swimmers regenerate and do it every other day)
What does everyone think, do I really need to jump the hubby again or leave until 2moro night?

Thanks.
XxxxXx

For me I'd wait til the morning and do it then, just so the semen can build up a bit again, but if you won't have chance in the morning I'd go for tonight instead and tomorrow night too for good measure!

Good luck!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Last edited:
the fact you did it this morning is great........those little swimmers will be up there and just waiting for the egg :D xx

Id say wait til tomorrow. :sperm: live for a couple of days so the ones from this morn will be ready and waiting :)

I agree, do it today (what was tomorrow when you started thread) and do it again the day after for good measure as sometimes the surge comes 24 - 36 hrs before you drop xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back