• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When LO flips around

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
At my antnantal appointment on tuesday the mw said that LO was ceph 4/5 engaded and with its back on the RHS. It was on the LHS before and today I can tell it is back on the left.

The thing is I havnt felt LO make these movements- I cant imagine they are small movements either. A few weeks ago LO flipped into breech and then back a few hours later- I felt that because I felt like I had an alien inside me!

Knowing my luck they will be 5/5 again too!! I am getting the rib kicks again now :evil:

I had a nap this afternoon so it must have been while I was asleep.

Im getting to the stage now where I WANT THIS BABY OUT OF ME!!!

I find it really hard to tell sometimes which end is which, but last night I dreamt that a foot stuck out so much I could grab hold of it and wave it around! :shock: Now that would be cool.
I bet they do have a good move around while we're sleeping, I'm just hoping mine learns to get head down sometime soon :pray:

:hug: Tangerinedream. Not too long to go now.

I didn't feel my LO move from breech to heads down either time it happened. But now he's bigger I can feel the movements very strongly. When he stretches out a foot or hand it's almost painful. :?

know how you feel, im feeling like i cant take any more bruised ribs and pelvic pain. she is such a wriggle monster!
I didnt really know when she had turned tho, just had my suspicion (sp?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back