• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When it it better to BD

WeArePregnant1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the site (I have browsed for a couple of months!!!) and I just wanted first to say Hi to everyone :wave:

I was also wondering if it is better to BD every other day when you are fertile/ovulating or if it is better everyday and if it makes a difference if you BD in the morning or at night?

Sorry for all the questions but I am due to ovulate in the next couple of days and I am uncertain of how to have the best chance to conceive!!!

Any help or advice would be appreciated!!!!

good luck aswell to anyone who is due to test!! baby dust to all!! :D

hi :wave:

I think its best to BD every other day but every day on your most fertile.

:hug:

I think it is best to Babydance at least every other day

Morning/afternoon cna be better but evening is just as good

I got my BFP this month after 7months of trying and this month I BD'd every day (give or take) and had a fre morning sessions around the time I thought I was ovulating.

Hope that helped hun :hug:

And welcome :wave:

thank so much everyone for your help and advice it is great to come on here for some advice!!!

It is hard work ttc!! I cant wait tho I keep telling myself this month will be the month!! :pray:

Mt calender said I am due to ovulate around the 11th and 12th and on the 7th & 8th we BD and left it last night and tonight we will be BD again!!!! Is this the right way!! I am clueless!!

xxxxx

Just aim for every other day,

But if you can everyday 2/3 days before you ovulate & 2/3 after you think you have ovulated

This will be our 3rd month of ttc! I came off my pill in April so I hope we can be lucky ones and be third time lucky!!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back