When is....

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
fmu really fmu? *L*

It's 5am. We were naughty and had a chinese lastnight. I woke at 4 30 with raging thirst and a FULL bladder. Now can't get back to sleep because -
a) OH snoring fit to wake the dead.
b) full bladder but don't want to go cos testing in the morning.

If I went now, would my fmu at 8 or 9 am still be really fmu?

:rotfl:

Sue

mmmmm.....good question! they say dont drink too much b4 you test why dont you just test anyway then if its faint or bfn, test again in the morn.x
ooohhh good luck btw.x

Yeah I would have just tested then, if you'd gone to the loo and tested at 8-9am your urine wouldn't have been concentrated enough! So have you tested?! :cheer:

Waited till 7am and tested then. BFN. I knew it would be. Still no sign of af but I've been 12 days late and had the witch turn up. I can't understand my cycles this last year. I had 28 day clockwork cycles till Naomi was born and now I have one month 28, one month 31, one month 28, one month 33, 28, 40, till I can't predict anything. :wall:

ONE LONG SCREAM OF EXTREME FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There. That's better....

Sue

If you need to pee you need to pee. As long as hormones have had a while to be "let out" thats all that counts. Test again tomorrow it could be that having that drink at 4:30 you have watered down the hormones. Good luck if you are planning on testing over easter x

I know your frustration, before I went on the pill my cycles were like clockwork, now I'm off it they're all over the place! I wish I knew what was happening with my body as well, hopefully they'll even out over time :hug: :hug:

She arrived....arrrgh so frustrated and upset and angry at this stage that OH and DD are staying well back....

:( me bad mommy AND bad wifey....

:( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back