Bleeding?

babsi

Reaction score
Could I be having my period?

Kai was born nearly 5 weeks ago and the bleeding stopped around 3 weeks ago and I started to bleed a little yesterday and still have it, I was wondering if my period has started? I am expressing and thought I wouldn't get my period.

Could be a period hun. I wouldn't worry about it though! If you've stopped bleeding for a little while then started again I would say it is likely to be a period. Your body will do lots of weird things until it kicks back into routine.

Hey

I'm having my 2nd period since having Isaac and its the worst one I've ever had! My body is definately not back to its old self yet!

I'm not breastfeeding though.

Lou :)

I gave birth 6 weeks ago and have not had any sort of bleed yet! Should I have had a period by now? sorry if tmi but I have had lots of clear discharge but no blood, I have had period pains and keep expecting it to have arrived but hasnt yet.

I have only just started having one today and Elliott will be 11 weeks tomorrow so I wouldn't worry yet. I only breastfed for a week. My Dr didn't seem to think it unusual at my "6 week" checkup which I had at 9 weeks

+++

Thanks everyone, the bleeding has stopped now, I don't think it was my period, just one of those things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back