When does it sink in?

Reaction score
Hi there,

I just wanted to say to hello and introduce myself. I am 10 weeks with my first baby which was a bit of a surprise and still hasn't sunk in properly! I'm finding things a little difficult as I'm feeling constantly sick and so tired. I hope that disappears soon! Originally we weren't going to tell anyone until 12 weeks but our parents now know as I couldn't hide the sickness any longer. I hope things get a little easier once we are able to spill the beans to everyone! I'm hoping that by joining the forum I can chat with those of you that have "been there, done that!" and those that are going through similar things. Xx

hello and welcome :D I think at ur 12 week scan when you see your baby it will feel more really !!sorry ur feeling sick it s horrid

Welcome and congrats!!Oh god the sickness kicked in for me mainly from yesterday but it's already killing me. I hate it!! I'm only abou 6 weeks but I'm struggling to deal with the nausea. Hope it's not too bad for you. Xx

It still hasn't sunk in for me properly :)
Grats to you :)

Congratulations! It seems alittle more real for me since I had an early scan last week, but I still can't imagine it ever completely sinking in.
Sorry you're feeling unwell at the moment, I have crippling nausea and exhaustion and cannot wait for it to be over.
Hope you're feeling better soon :)
x

Hi hun and congratulations! I'm 11 1/2 weeks, very sick and it still hasn't sunk in lol xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations and welcome! Despite the fact I've got loads of pregnancy symptoms I don't think it'll sink in til I see LO on the 12 week scan x

Hello :wave: Congrats on your bfp! It still hasnt really sunk in for me either - the only thing that makes it feel real is my ever expanding tum :lol:

xx

Welcome and congratulations, im sure it will feel abit more real very soon xxx

welcome!!! I am 13 weeks now and I had my scan at 10 weeks, It sunk in quite a bit then to be honest as I saw the baby moving and their heartbeat....it was magical! The sickness was a pain for me but I am 5 days pretty much sick free now which is like a breath of fresh air!!!!! Still a little nauseous but its calmed right down!!

Hope you have a smooth pregnancy :) x

Hi everyone just got a positive result today at 14dpo
just wanted to ask when I should see my GP I take regular medication
I'm not sure it's safe

Welcome and congrats
I'm 11+5 today and I had an early scan at 8 weeks but not got my Nhs till next Thursday I am getting very anxious now as I have hardly any symptoms
Still hasn't sunk in for me hoping it will at next scan
Best of luck to you x

Hiya, welcome and congratulations! It sunk in for me when I had a screaming new born :oooo:

how do i add a ticker?

You go to whatever ticker site u any to use, put in your info etc to create the code then u copy and paste the bb code on to your signature on your user cp. think u need a minimum of 10 posts x

its still sinking in for me lol x

And me! I still can't gettin head around the fact that there's a baby in there! Even though it's kicking me right now! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back