When do I try again?

Thank you ladies Ive decided to just try to relax and not take any precautions but not try to tell my body I'm not "trying " lol I'm just dreading something else bad happening I'm going to be so scared if I do get my bfp again! And I'm sorry for all you lovely ladies losses that were a lot later than mine I can't begin to imagine how that must have felt its bad enough when it's really early the dreams you make but to be far along thinking you will be ok I can't imagine I wish you all healthy happy pregnancies I love thus site it's So nice to speak to other ppl that no how you feel :))) xxxxx

Hey hun

Sounds like you've made your decision now but just to echo that your colleague was both out of line AND wrong.

After my mc the hospital people recommended I wait til the next cycle before trying again, when I asked why, she just said because it helped with dating the pregnancy & knowing that a positive HPT was due to a new pregnancy, not the old one.

As it was I just used OPKs to determine when all the hcg was out of my system.

There have been a number of 'success' stories on here of people who've sadly lost their baby and then go on to have a healthy 9 month pregnancy immediately.

So do exactly what you want :)

Thanks for that hunny my doc never told me to wait at all I think sometimes people don't want to see you happy! But I've come to the conclusion it's nothing to do with her anyway I won't be telling her anything again! Xxxx

Yyyeeeeuuuccchhh what a horrible thing to say. For me, I didn't want to waste a month where I was apparently more fertile and wanted to try straight away. Also felt it was something I needed to do to pick myself up again and feel positive. Don't listen to negative remarks and do what your body tells you. I think your relaxed approach and bding every second day is a great way to edge you in again. Fx for you x x

Thank you Hun I can't waste another month! I feel the same it does help me to try and stay positive if I no were trying again! Fx this month is our month!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back