• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When do I start to panic?

Urchin

Reaction score
I've just realised we go away 2 WEEKS TODAY!

We get back on the 23rd, so there's not time to do anything else then, which means in the next 2 weeks I have got to:

- Finish Christmas shopping, wrap everything and give it all out.
- Buy Brody's birthday presents.
- Have Brody's Birthday Party.
- Put the Christmas tree and decorations up.
- Write and post all my Christmas cards.
- Shop for the Holiday.
- Pack for the Holiday.
- Clean the house from top to bottom ready for Christmas.

Who's idea was it we go away at this time of year?
It's a nightmare!

aw hun try not to panic too much! When I find myself in these situations (which I often do im sooooo dis-organised!) I find it helps to get a calender and mark days dedicated to doing one task. Once you do that and see them spread out over the 2 weeks it wont seem so daunting and you'll know exactly where you are.

Hope that helps!

Jax x

If you panic, you won't get anything done. I think you should sit down, get your diary out and set dates for everything. Christmas tree and decs should deffo be at the top of the list though, that's the MOST important :wink:

tracyM said:
If you panic, you won't get anything done. I think you should sit down, get your diary out and set dates for everything. Christmas tree and decs should deffo be at the top of the list though, that's the MOST important :wink:

Definitly, and the housework can ALWAYS wait :D

Bloody Hell :shock:

I thought I had a lot to do!!

I'm with the others. The housework can wait!!

Relax, get your xmas shopping done and have Brody's bday and then concentrate on holiday stuff :D

I've never been away near Christmas but there is always soooo much to do this time of year and then Christmas is all over in 24hrs :?

BubbleOne said:
have Brody's bday and then concentrate on holiday stuff :D

It's Brody's birthday the day we fly :shock:

We are having a little party for him 2 days before.

Oh, I forgot, my works Christmas night out is the night before we fly too, so I will be getting drunk in TGI's on Thursday night and flying Friday. As if I didn't have enough to do! :wink:

I know the feeling!

We're off in 3 weeks until early hours of the 23rd... cheating with christmas shopping etc as going to order it fro M&S and then get extras delivered from Sainsburys!

Are you off anywhere nice?

We're off to inlaws in Sweden... wish I could just say Sweden and miss of inlaws bit! :rotfl:

Crikey!!!
I'm puffed out just reading your list of things to do :sleep:
think i need to go and have a lie down now

kirlykird said:
We're off to inlaws in Sweden... wish I could just say Sweden and miss of inlaws bit! :rotfl:

South Africa to visit In-laws too!

Forget the housework hun. Why do we always feel the need to clean before a) going on holiday, or b) Xmas???

Amanda said:
Forget the housework hun. Why do we always feel the need to clean before a) going on holiday, or b) Xmas???

I agree - quick tidy up will more than suffice I'd say!

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back