When did your sickness kick in?

Tasha20

Reaction score
I have felt nausiated ocassionaly but nothing at all compared to how I felt with Oli.

Though with Olivia I didnt experience sickness until weeks 6-9.

How abotu you ladies, has it kicked in or not? if so when?

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :lol:

Started being sick at week 3, that was what made me do test early! Got a little better at week 10 but last two weeks have been worse than ever!

i started feeling nausia before i knew i was pregnant lol was preparing for a driving test so thought it was that did a test a week after my test as i was a week late and i was pregnant and then i felt evan worse i was about 6 weeks and its just this week i hav'nt felt sick or tired im now 8 weeks

xx

The nausea kicked in for me before I even got my BFP too! It has been worst so far in weeks 7 & 8, and has improved a bit this week. Either that or I've just got used to it! My appetite is returning, so I'm hoping I'm over the worst of it now - let's hope so!

last time it was 6-7 weeks, altho at first scan my dates were put back 10 days, so i was maybe 5 or 6 weeks. thought i felt a wave of nausea today- think its around the corner :puke:

Oh dear feel sorry for all of you!

They only thing I get is extreme hunger that comes out of knowhere! im sure ill be saying otherwise in a couple of weeks :puke:

mines kicked in big time this week so nearly week 6 according to my ticker although i think i may be nearer 7 weeks or so.

i get it mostly over night it wakes me up and first thing in the morning, kicks in again after tea!! :puke: feeling sick now just waiting for luke to go bed then im going bed!!

I had it up until a couple of days ago and its gone now. Hope it stays away :hug:

Mine never kicked in i was sick the day i found out (as i only tested as i was sick) but that was it thankfully

never really had any sickness with luke so this is a real different experience for me!! i'm in two minds on one hand its reassurring on the other its quite debilitating!!

take care xx

:hug: Yeah I get what you mean, I am yet to experience this again!

:lol: I have a good week or more to enjoy the sickless days yet then.

Sorry hun :hug:

I've not been sick or had any cravings yet, i'm hoping everything is ok as i feel i should be doing something by now? I am really tired though and do feel hungrier than normal but thats all so far.

I never had any sickness!! In fact not really anything to write home about in the first Tri!

rusks said:
mines kicked in big time this week so nearly week 6 according to my ticker although i think i may be nearer 7 weeks or so.

I'm the same, kicked in at 5+4 according to my ticker but like Lisa my cycles were very erratic before catching so I could be further in...[*]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back