• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when did your LO laugh??

soulem

Reaction score
just wondered as Lucy is 10 wks now and I'm dying to hear her laugh!! She smiles constantly, but no laugh yet. :(

It will be pretty soon, have you tried snuffling under her armpits or pretending to munch on her feet? It might sound odd but Clark didn't laugh when he was just looking at things at first, you had to really nuzzle in his belly or under his arms, then he would let out this really dirty little laugh which was THE best sound ever and still is!

Tried that but she just looks at me as though I'm some kind of loon!!! Eyebrow raised and puzzled stare!! :roll:

Oh bless her :hug: She will be there pretty soon though, just keep up the entertaining! Soon she will find anything funny, at the moment my LO laughs at me blowdrying my hair!?

thomas laughs his little head off when we dunk him in the bath obvirously not under the water lol he loves it maybe try that
xx

Angel was 11 weeks when she did her 1st giggle. But it took another week to hear it again, and properly. Still not easy getting a giggle out of her. She's more of a smile and makes a squeak when she's over excited.

She's been laughing a couple of weeks so about 12-13 weeks. She was absolutely hysterical yesterday and laughing a really dirty laugh when I was holding her above my head yelling "SUPERBABY!", tickling her and pretending to laugh myself. Not very regular yet though, either, most of the time she just makes happy "hoo hoo hee hee" type noises.

Lucy makes the squeaking noises when she smiles sometimes too, she just 'talks' to you when you try and make her laugh. I'm just impatient I suppose!! :D

LO was 12 weeks, and this week she has been laughing at least once a day...

I think first time was in front of a mirrow...

Ryan was about 10/11 weeks when he laughed but once they get the hang of it there will be no stopping them!

oooo good question, i havent had a giggle but have had the shrieking when she gets excited, Caitlyn was 3 weeks prem tho, we didnt get a smile until 8 weeks, so a little bit delayed...hopefully not long now tho

My other 2 were both 8 weeks when they laughed, which is why I was wondering what the 'norm' is, just a case of watch and see I guess!

About 12 weeks I think, you'll see it soon I bet. I found she started laughing whenever we said anything at all in a high pitched voice! obviously the sillier the words/noise the better but she definately laughed most at my higher pitched friends than us. Hope you get your laughs very soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back