• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When Did You Start Getting A Bump

Flossy82

Reaction score
Just curious for those who've already had lo's when did you start to get a bump? Im on baby no.3 and with DS never really had much til i was about 18/19 wks and slightly earlier with DD about 14/15 wks but this time im starting to notice something already which im quite suprised out even my mate commented on how i was filling out. I know this because the waistband on my clothes is really starting to nip me bad now :(

Trousers tight about 8 weeks for me, now have noticeable bumpage!!! :)

Hey hun with my first, it was about 10 weeks, when i was pregnant in feb i had a nice little niticable bump at only 5-6 weeks and it was hard too. i hope i get one quickly this time :D

With ds I noticed a bump at about 14/15 weeks (trousers had been tight since 10 weeks) but no-one else really commented on it until about 18/19 weeks.

I've just looked back at my bump pics - I can't see a bump on my 13 week pic but it's definitely bigger by the 16 week pics.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back