When did you have your 3D scan?

Esperanza84

Reaction score
I am thinking about booking a 3D scan, when is the best time? I'm in week 26 now. I really want to see her again and get the sex confirmed;)

I,ve not had one myself, but I,ve looked at a few site,s and they generally say between 26-30 weeks.

Last edited:
I was 27 1/2 weeks and I felt that it was a really good piccy but you can have it from about 25 weeks to 32 weeks!!
xxx

I had mine at 26+4 and it was lovely, I was told best time is 27/28weeks, but you can have them from 25-32 weeks apparently that is good as then they get too squahed. :D x

I got told that about week 30 was best for me. This was coz of my high BMI though. My picks were great, I loved it.

I think I was nearly 29 and nearly 30 lol as we got to go back as lo wasn't playing ball! xx

Al right:) Will call them tomorrow and see if they have anything availeble in a few weeks:)

Thanks ladies!

xx

Mine was 30+6 and was amazing he had little Chubby cheeks :love:

I'm having one this Saturday I will be 26+4 I'm hoping the pics will be good we are so excited to see what our little boy looks like !

had mine at 28 weeks - was told its best between 26 and 30 :)

I've got mine booked for 29 :) sooooo can't wait to see my little man x

mummy2b thats exactly when I had mine, 26+4 :)
Were still lovely even though my LO was stuck into my placenta they percervered until he shifted a little. x

Mummy2b73 - i've got mine saturday too! I'll be 26+1 :) I'd like to see what everyones pics looked like...if anyone wants to upload... :)

Mine was at 25 Weeks 3 Days.
Was so surprised at how human she looked at that age! xxx

I have booked the only availeble appt they had before Christmas, and I will then be 27+6. Can't wait to see her again!!:)

I also would love to see pictures if anyone wants to upload :)

Last edited:
I had a 4d scan today it was amazing !!!! I am 26+4 would defo recommend it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back