When did you get your period back?

Esperanza84

Reaction score
Im breastfeeding and today I had some pink discharge. Could this be my period coming back? It´s 6 weeks since I gave birth and I stopped bleeding 2 weeks ago. She´s eating less during the nights, sometimes only one time and this night she almost didn´t eat anything. Could this be why?

When did you get your period back after giving birth?

I have had 1 days worth of bleeding 10 weeks after giving birth! God knows what it was but I started taking the pill anyway x

I started bleeding a week ago when Logan was 7weeks but might be coincidence as started the mini pill a day or 2 before and that's a side effect so might not be a true period. I forgot how annoying periods are

I haven't had anything yet but was still bleeding up to last week when I had the implant put in. I stopped bleeding straight away and sometimes it stops periods!Yay!!

I haven´t started anything yet either, and wasn´t planning on it either..

I got mine back 6-8 weeks after birth on all my kiddies x

About 6 weeks after giving birth hun x

Apologies for any typos!

Not had my period yet... Keep thinking it's about to start but still nothing... Phew! Almost 9 weeks since birth.

I still have not had a period since having my daughter 11 months ago. She does still breast feed 3 times during the night tho and i some how managed to get pregnant 6 weeks ago! :)

Still nothing, almost 4 months (BF)

Over 7 months now and nothing

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've just had mine at about 7weeks. I thought with the bf it would stay away longer. Xxx

Hmm...now I´m bleeding much more, so I think it´s my period. Strange! I guess we have to be carefull as I thought I would wait at least a couple of months before ttc again. Now we´re kind of not trying not preventing for now, but I would like to go a couple of months not being pregnant before getting pregnant again:D

ive not had one but i started the pill. want a year or 2 between my kids so wont be ttc for at least 6 - 12 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back