When did you get results of your combined test? If you had one.

Lilalylola

Reaction score
I had my scan and bloods taken at the 3rth of may and was wondering when I can expect the results?
Does anyone know?

Think it varies throughout the country - my letter came after 12 days

I am in kent....took about 10 days

I had a phone call 2 days later, that was because I was high risk for Downs though. If you haven't heard anything by now I would say everything was fine. With my last 2 pregnancies, i wasn't given any results at all!

I had mine back one week later. Low risk thankfully. You might want to give your hospital a ring. But from what I believe no news is good news. They tend to call you ASAP if they have concerns. xxx

With my first pregnancy I received a letter about 10 days later saying low risk. With my last pregnancy we had a phonecall within 3 days saying high risk 1 in 5. So I would say no news is good news.

I think it depends what are you're in! I'm in the Derby area and I had my scans and bloods done on 4th April 2016 and received my confirmation letter yesterday so well over a month! xx

Mine took two weeks by post - low risk

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I had mine last Wednesday and still waiting for results in post. I'm assuming I'm not high risk as they would call me if I was.

In Scotland you are only informed if you are high risk. There is nothing sent directly to you. We were told no news is good news. And got the exact details t the next appointment. 8 weeks later!!

It took 3weeks here. I have my result's now. Low risk.

It took 3weeks here. I have my result's now. Low risk.
3 weeks! Crikey. I'm on day 6 now. I hope mine don't take that long. I'll be due for my next scan by the time I tell family & friends lol.

Glad you are low risk xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back