• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When did you first feel your baby move/kick?

Lulabell

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering when you all first felt your baby move/kick? I'm size 16 so not small so was wondering if it would mean it would take longer for me to feel it?

during my first pregnancy i was bigger than you and i didnt feel any movement until around 23 weeks.

im a size 10 and i felt little movments from around 17 weeks but definate movements were at 18 weeks and since monday i have seen her prod me :)

I bet you cant wait, it is an amazing feeling x

It's just strange cos the baby was kicking me at the scan yesterday but i couldn't feel it. Can't wait until I can! :)

is this your first baby? im a size 16 with my first felt flutters 16 weeks and kicks at 23 weeks, with my second i felt kicks earlier at 17/18 weeks.

Felt flutters at 16wks 6 days. They have gotten a bit stronger but still cant see or feel them from the outside

I am a size 14 and I felt flutters at about 20 and properly moving around at about 23 weeks. I would say I 'looked pregnant' around then too but to be honest am still fairly small looking x

I am a size 18, I have started to feel flutters now, fingers crossed I will feel kicks soon! I cant wait!! This is my 3rd though x x

I started feeling flutters around week 14 and proper kicks at 18, dont think size matters that much but I was size 1o pre-pg

It's just strange cos the baby was kicking me at the scan yesterday but i couldn't feel it. Can't wait until I can! :)

My 1st scan crumpet was really still and just lifted a hand and foot, on the 2nd scan i had it looked like there was a bit more movement going on and it was weird not feeling it but being able to see it.

My colleague thinks its weird that i can feel something grow and move inside me and not be freaked out lol... she isnt maternal at all though.

xx

I thought I felt them a few weeks a go. I'm now thinking I didnt as what I started feeling (or noticing) on Saturday feels differant. I only feel him when i'm in bed all relaxed and on my back and occassionally at my desk at work. Again I could be wrong and its not him lol.

I started feeling my little imp 2 days ago, just really tiny flutters, but this is my 3rd. With my first, I think I started feeling her at about 22 or 23 weeks, was a size 14 then so about the same as you!

I felt flutters at about 15 weeks and getting some little wiggles now. I was size 12 pre pregnancy.

I'm a size 16 too, i felt flutters around 16 weeks, but now at nearly 20 weeks i'm starting to feel definate kicks mainly when i'm in bed :) xxx

I'm a size 8 and I felt kicks just before 17 weeks :) Before that they were flutters and just little 'niggles' xxx

I'm also size 8 and felt movemnet (i think) from about 16 weeks, now its so strong I nearly dropped the laptop off my knee last night cos of the shock x

earlier i got LOADS of pop pop popping :) it was like s/he was having a wee disco in there :D

im about a size 18 and now 17+2 weeks and have started feelin flutterings and butterfly like feeling with my first! very exciting, cant wait to feel a proper kick! :) xx

I was about 17 weeks when I first felt Ben move, a couple of weeks later the kicks started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back