when did u ?

larisa

Reaction score
hi all wen did u feel ur LO move?? i jst cnt wait to feel my iccle 1!!! and wat does it feel like at first ??
thanks xx

I first felt mine for sure at about 20 weeks, some people say they feel like little pops to start with like butterflys but i never had this mine went straight for the fullblown kicks i dont really know how to explain the feeling i cant find the right words :D

I started feeling it move at 10 weeks but it only happened very rarely and now I feel it everyday! I know its still really early but I read somewhere that slim ppl can feel it sooner?? Not sure if thats true but I had very early pregnancy symptoms too so I might just be weird.

Anyway I'm rambling on! For me it feels like a butterfly in your tummy, just a little faint flutter sort of movement. It obviously doesnt feel like a baby or anything yet but I can just feel something happening lol Its great but can't wait to get proper kicks :cheer:

about 16/17 week with my 1st and the same this time :)

i have been feeling baby chezza very small moves since 15 weeks :D cant wait till he/she starts kicking me in the ribs :D

I have just started to feel the baby move at the start of this week... its the most amazing feeling in the world... The only way I can describe it is like when your heart skips a beat but in your tummy if that makes sense? that's the only way I can describe it... Bit like when your tummy flips with nerves? so to speak!!

I started to properly feel something about 18 weeks, imagine someone flicking you very lightly in your pelvic area.......and then at 20 weeks just as we were about to take off on holiday (literally as the plane was speeding down the runway), bubs started going nuts, and that was that! Ever since he literally doesnt stop and kicks, turns, punches, hiccups multiple times a day, and its getting quite painful!

I've felt LO since about 15 weeks but this is number 4!!!!!!!!!! :D

i felt a few flutters from about 18 weeks

woke up this morning (21 weeks) having the living daylights kicked out of me lol best feeling in the world

I didnt feel my son until 21 weeks, but I felt flutters with this baby since 16 weeks although irregular - feels like a buttlerfly flapping inside - but very pleasant sensation

thought I had first felt my baby at 13ish weeks but dismissed it after being told it was too early to feel anything, although by about 20 weeks I was getting proper kicks which are getting more and more painful. Baby has a thing about laying across my belly though so Im now getting kicked in the sides

yehh same im jst ova 13 weeks but i keep feeling popping feeling in there but every1 is saying its not baby its wind but i no wat the feeling of wind feels like soo who nos im sure ill defo no wen i geting proper kicks x

I've felt movement from 14 weeks (on 4th pregnancy now) can't really remember when I felt movement when pregnant with my son's tbh.

I was very skeptical at first because 14 weeks is very early but at 15 weeks I was sat on my mum's sofa and felt 2 distinct swishing sensations in my tummy. Sounds a bit weird but it you imagine a fish moving its tail really fast to propel itself off, thats what I felt. Since then , wiggling & soft tiny kicks. I would also describe the sensation as missing a heart beat at times too (as someone else described). It's very reassuring and lovely but I agree in later weeks can get quite uncomfy.

i had all teh butterfly like sensations from bout 16 weeks and starting to feel more now but not full on kicks yet i cant wait :D

i first felt mine at 17 weeks it was like bubbles bursting against the inside of my stomach, so kinda like little tiny pops. You'll not be sure at first you might feel it in a morning and think hmmm, but after a few more times you'll know exactly what it is - and its great :D

Then they start kicking the bejesus out of you!!!

I've been feeling mine now for about 1 - 2 weeks, and it's like little bubbles popping fairly low down. Lower down than I'd expected anyway. I love it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back