stretch marks, when and what 2 use.....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
hi girlies, ive seen bio oil and herd a few of u mention cocoa butter

wat is best and wen do i start usin it? :D

im using palmers cocoa butter at the mo, and have been using it for a couple of weeks. I used cocoa butter oil with my last pregnancy and that was pretty good. Hardly got any marks, but i dont know if you can even get that anymore! (used to get in in boots) my daughter likes me using the cream cos apparently i smell like chocolate lol, she keeps threatening to lick me.... :rotfl:

Ive only used bio oil on old scars and it didnt do much for me....but i think its worked for some people?

I use Bio Oil on Debbie each night. So far so good. :)

I apply a fair bit and gently work it in using a clockwise motion. Flump seems to like it as (s)he wakes up and starts kicking where my hand was. :lol:

I'm on the Palmers cocoa butter too, mainly because it smells like chocolate. Hubs has likened it to getting in bed with a big ice cream :shock:

Not sure how much more effective than normal moisturiser it is and with me it's pretty much a case of locking the stable door after the horse has bolted as I never realised how many existing stretch marks I had before I started using it :rotfl:

MattM said:
I use Bio Oil on Debbie each night. So far so good. :)

I apply a fair bit and gently work it in using a clockwise motion. Flump seems to like it as (s)he wakes up and starts kicking where my hand was. :lol:

We have a bedtime ritual now LOL.

Bio Oil seems to be good-I never used it though. I used Sanctuary mum to be cream and then Pregnacare. Still didn't stop the old stretchers though - think if you're gonna get them, you're gonna get them!

I can't stand much in the way of smells so although I bought bio oil I've hardly used it because of the smell :puke:
I use mother and baby balm from l'Occitane. It is gorgeous, doesn't smell and isn't greasy.

I really want to change to something else.. some kind of cocoa butter too. Might have a little look today :D

cheers 4 ya help peeps

bought some cocoa butter 2day :D

Kylie1007 said:
Bio Oil seems to be good-I never used it though. I used Sanctuary mum to be cream and then Pregnacare. Still didn't stop the old stretchers though - think if you're gonna get them, you're gonna get them!

I've just started using the Sanctuary Mum to Be stuff aswell, I also use a massage bar from Lush which has cocoa butter in it. While I put all this stuff on my belly/boobs/thighs my OH massages my feet with Lush fairtrade foot lotion - would definately reccomend for weary feet, it's lovely and pepperminty and it makes your skin really soft :)

Ive used Palmers Cocoa Butter with all of my pregnancies and so far Ive got no stretchmarks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back