when can u feel movement?

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
hiya ladies sorry to gatecrash second tri :lol: but was just wondering at what stage you could all feel baby moving, and when u started to get a noticable bump?

I felt my first flutters (like a trapped nerve or bubbles etc) around 16 weeks, first kick at 18 weeks. Varies from person to person and supposedly whether it's your first, second, third etc. People also say whether your slim or overweight has a bearing on when you feel baby too but all my weight is on my tummy and I felt it at 16/18 weeks so I kinda dismiss that part of the theory in honesty. Noticible bump by 12/14 weeks I'd say although it wasn't huge then you could tell I was pregnant.

hi hun. with my first i got a real bump (where ppl could tell i was pregnant and not fat) at about 6 months but i put alot of weight on al over so that cud have been a factor. i felt flutters at 16 weeks and reall kicks by 20 weeks. with this one i had a noticeable bump from 13 weeks and could feel flutters from 13 weeks and proper movements from 18 weeks and i have an anterior placenta this time so proper kicks were only felt on my bladder and really low down until about 23 weeks.

xxxxx

My bump also appeared at 6 months. I felt fluttering at 18 wks and kicks at about 22 wks :hug:

coming up to 6 months in 2 days and my bump is starting to show :lol:

As for feeling, I think I was at 18weeks but now, I can feel him kicking and moving like there is no tomorrow!

I felt movement that felt like popcorn popping at about 15weeks. I had a flat stomach till I was 18 weeks then one day I just had a small bump. It came from no where :D

I got a bump at 8 weeks (second pregnancy is apparently why) an felt movement at about 15 weeks :)

i had a bump by 12 or 13 weeks. i was thin tho so it showed up more on me.
but i didnt feel first definite movements until 21+6 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back