When can I drop...

Foxxi

Reaction score
The morning bottle???

Fynn has a morning bottle ...3 meals a day and a night bottle...

But for about the last 2 months he doesnt seem interested in his morning bottle at all .. he'll have someof it.. but not much.. he prefers his breakfast!

Should I knock the morning bottle on the head or keep giving him it :think:

I'm wondering how to go about this too :think: Maddison has a morning bottle, 3 meals and a bottle at bedtime. She has the morning bottle at about 7am and goes back to sleep til 9am then she has breakfast so I'm not sure how to go about dropping it. Or maybe I should just replace it with milk in a cup instead as she is due to be weaned from bottle to cup :think:

Fox if he isnt wanting it drop it, oran stopped his about 9 months he wasnt drinking it so I stopped giving it him and just game him breakie instead - I was sad, mneant my boy was growing up.

If he is having a pint a day Foxxi then why not drop it and move him onto breakfast instead.

mrs_tommo22 said:
If he is having a pint a day Foxxi then why not drop it and move him onto breakfast instead.

Thanx girls for the replies....

Im still unsure what to do tbh... Thats just it, he isnt havin a pint a day..I do an 8oz bottle for his morning bottle (he has that about 6.30)..he only drinks about 4 but doesnt really want that..then he has breakfast with 3oz of his milk on that 3 hours later..then at night I do him an 8oz bottle and he drinks about 6oz..

So if I drop the morning bottle .. that'll mean he'll only have about 9oz of his milk :think: is that enough?? I thought he needed more of his milk :think: This is so confusing!

He's happy enough and has a well balanced diet.. but Ithought he had to have his milk for his nutrients.. I know he would be quite happy to stop the morning bottle and have his breakfast straight away.... oh what to do ..what to do :?

Totally understand where you're coming from. James had always hated his milk, now he's on 3 meals a day, he really doesn't want it. He has a brekkie bottle but tends not to take much of his lunchtime one, and then one before bed, usually about 6oz. I was worried but can't make him take milk if he doesn't want to, so just put heaps in his porridge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back