Wheelybugs

clarey

Reaction score
Not sure if I am posting this in the right place... :think:

We are thinking of getting a wheelybug ride on toy for Eva for xmas, she is a little bit small yet I know but we want to get something special that she will hopefully get lots of fun out of and maybe keep for her own kids....also they are soooo cute! :D
My question to anyone who has one is what size should I get? I was thinking the small one as the large says from 3 years but when I looked at some the large didnt seem huge? Would the small one last her or will she get too big for it quickly?

I'm thinking of one too but for his 1st birthday :D

No help there sorry :lol:

Get the small. We got one for Stanley's 1st and he struggled with it at first. I wouldn;t say the small size is limiting cause even Mason (Urchin's 7 yr old DS) plays on ours :lol:

Hey, Finn got a Scuttlebug trike for his birthday and it's fab! The saddle is not too wide for his little legs and he can make it move! the 3 legs also fold underneath so it can be easily carried (under pram etc.) He loves it!! It's not as cute looking as a Wheelie bug but another suggestion for you!

Kylie1007 said:
Hey, Finn got a Scuttlebug trike for his birthday and it's fab! The saddle is not too wide for his little legs and he can make it move! the 3 legs also fold underneath so it can be easily carried (under pram etc.) He loves it!! It's not as cute looking as a Wheelie bug but another suggestion for you!

Scuttlebugs are fab. Stanley has one at nanny's and I agree it's easier to handle than the wheelybug if not as cute!

I got a big one last xmas when brody was 2. I'm glad we got large... it was smaller than i expected when it came... minxy is right though they fit on them for years my boys love ours (and hers LOL) :)

I made a thread last year and found a really cheap site... can't remember what it was caled now though :?

Here's my little man on his Scuttlebug (looking spotty from chickenpix :lol: )

Ooooh thanks girls, the scuttlebug thingy looks cool too.....I know she is probably still a bit little even for the small wheelybug but there is long gap between her birthday in march and next xmas so i dont mind getting things she will grow into especially as her grandparents are going to get her toys for xmas too :roll:

I have found a site called funky moose which sells them at reasonable prices with free delivery, and there is a 15% discount code in the back of a recent magazine, will post it in product reviews etc when i find it

thanks for your help, now just got to choose which style.....am thinking bee or ladybug but the cow is cute too lol :D
guess I dont really need 3 do I? :lol:

I have a bee :) I love it, I wish they did them in adult sizes :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back