Toy kitchen?

We got monty one from the elc wooden it was £200 i think But got money off it with a coupon. Dolly now has it in her house outside and it's still as good as new, my friends kids have had plastic one's and the doors and all sorts have fell off, just worth a thought but if u don't want one to keep I'm sure there fine.

Thats Dolly's 5 years old lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313875884.043242.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313875884.043242.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 12
omg lanny b4 i scrolled dwn i commented ur fb haha i love it!! uv made me decide wooden!! xx

i like the elc one the best or the red wooden one its something we got to look at buying next year x

i bought one, i cudnt get one like lannys anymore but i did go for the same brand as theyre stuff is amazing!!

Attachments

• 518ALmwWlyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    518ALmwWlyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 7
That's gorgeous! We've got the red wooden one and it's lovely :)

yeah i liked it but i loved the hugeness of one above! i like everything BIG lmao xx

hmmm , i think I have picked Aoibheanns xmas pressie !!

I'm just so in love with the you kitchen in the above link . I think she would love it so I reckon that will make a great gift from santa .

oh class!! :D u can get wooden utensils and wooden pots and pans too!! super expensive but i myt ask relative to buy them as i reckon theyd last a lifetime! and better than the cardboard stuff u can buy xxx

I think the wodden stuff is better anyway , easier to wipe down and seeing as I have lily now it will work out cheaper . Actually I saw some nice wodden kitchen toys and food in ikea too I must have a look next time I am in there .

oooooh brill the wooden stuff online is crazy money so i was thinking i will buy real wooden spoons and stuff lol :D and ill buy cheap silicone stuff xx

oh wow they are so gorgeous :love: what age do I need to start giving LO pretend play stuff? Hes already using toy phones and pretending to talk on them :shock:

Theyre so expensive, I think Ill be getting something like that from the toy library for a few months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back