What's your work fuel of choice ladies?

MrsDraven

Reaction score
Ok I'm just about to kick off writing up a college essay, but couldn't do it without some fuel in me. Now, usually if I'm in a coffee shop, it has to be coffee for me but at home I can't work without my tea!!!! I just made a HUGE flask to get me through this essay because it's become long and complex and frustrating and my landladys son is LOUD. So, tea and some Natalia Kills.... What's YOUR work fuel ladies?

Think it has to be tea for me as well and silence :lol: x

Tea rocks!!! I usually work in quiet or with music, never talk. Has to be a music day this time, this child is so loooud!!!

Lot's of coffee and peanut butter on toast if the house is quiet enough ... more butter than peanut butter :blush:

I discovered another work fuel, programmes be it entertainment or documentaries on my topic of choice. I got an essay finished and handed in today out of determination, then watched a documentary that was just on, on psychopathy, now I'm itching to get started on the next assignment! I do it with entertainment too, stump me on a topic, let me watch NCIS for a while and I'm off again! Criminal Psychology has its perks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back