What's your water bill?

CarlyD

Reaction score
Heyyy, I would appreciate some input here ladies :D

I'm pretty sure we've been overpaying for our water bill. I can't remember exactly what it is but I know for our move to the new bigger house (well it's only a small 3 bed, but bigger than our 2 bed flat!) we've allowed £100 a month for clean water and sewerage. I think it's £70-£80 a month at the moment (we don't even have a garden?!)

I know this kind of thing varies widely with area, we are in the south east. I was looking up average household rates for this area last night and was pretty sure £35 a month was the average household bill for our area.

Can anyone tell me if it sounds like we're being ripped off, and how much you pay? Thanks :)

Oh also we are not on a meter or anything here at the flat as we knew we'd have to move again soon :) x

Our first 2 bills were about £37 a month but we're now on a water meter and they're about £12 a month

God mine has just come in at 51 a month . For 6 months it is 205 something!!

and we are really careful x

It was definitely a good idea to get a meter, I didn't think it would make much difference! We've got a small 2 bedroom house with tiny garden but we're forever outside washing/polishing the cars.

£23 per month in a meter. Where in the southeast are you?

Im in the east 2 bedroomed house on a water meter paying £18 a month x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I'm in a large 4 bed detached, there's 2 of us and we are metered and it's £30/month x

i am in a 3 bed semi, new build, my water is £19 a month. It is just me and OH living there

If you don't have a water meter the amount you pay is based on your council tax band.... can't remember what ours is but i know it's mental.... i'm not used to paying seperately for your water... in Scotland it's part of your council tax

Mine is about £250 every 6 months and we are on a water metre and really carefull ! I think we need to invest in a shower! I live in a 3 bed semi

Mine is rates and it's £65 a month, but I'm in the north west x

I live in Wales, not metered and its £60 a month ...

im in the north west, was 23 a month.
its gone down too 17 a month now yey, extra £6 in are pocket month woop woop :D
xx

Hey chick,
Mine is a total rip off. We pay rates so don't have a meter and its 900 pound a year. But I live in the south west and I'm sure I read some where that we pay one of the highest rates xxxx

Holy shit!!

Scuse my French lol. Some of you guys pay a fortune for water.

I live in a 4 bed detached house with my hubby in the north east with a water meter and we pay 20 a month. I was complaining recently as it used to cost me 15 per month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back