whats your toddlers fav cold lunch ?

mary70

Reaction score
Hannah wont eat sandwiches but now the weather is getting warmer i dont want to be giving her hot lunches so i just wondered what your lo's favourite cold meal was.

Seren loves salad veg and dips. She will happily eat cucumber, tomato, pepper and carrot sticks with hummous, though hates lettuce (caught her throwing it in the bin). Crackers with cheese spread and cold meats are a fave too.

sausages and hard boiled eggs was Tia's favourite....and still is... :puke:

Salads with cold meat. Veggies with dips.

If she wont eats sandwiches, what about a tortilla roll?

thanks girls, what sort of dips do u give them, and do u just cut the veg into wedges?

Harrison used to/still does like cucumber, carrot sticks with pitta bread fingers and a hummous dip.
He will just sit for ages eating it.

hannah loves cucumber and little bread sticks but never tried any dips

My kiddies love pasta with tuna and mayo mixed up!! :D

mary70 said:
Hannah wont eat sandwiches but now the weather is getting warmer i dont want to be giving her hot lunches so i just wondered what your lo's favourite cold meal was.

cold pasta, tuna and cucumber and sweetcorn all mixed together. :)

she loves pasta just sometimes i seem to run out of ideas and another view point is fab thanks girls

Rice salad with cold meats, my lo is fascinated with chick peas at the moment, give her a dish of those with tomato wedges and ham, and she is one happy bunny! :lol:
Yesterday i discovered she likes cress too!
Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back