* Question About Food.... *

Had beans on toast for lunch and a couple of choccy biscuits with a cup of tea. Will have fishfingers chips and beans for dinner. I dont usually eat so unhealthy but Im ill and havnt been shopping

lfc_sarah said:
What have you eaten today?Jacket potatos with cheese and beans for lunch..
Or going to eat?..currently snacking on hot cross buns and probably going to have smoked haddock later as nat is out and i can't eat smoked fish around him..
Whats your favourite meal?..Spag Bol!!
And what would you like to be eating right now if you could?Hot cross buns... oh wait, I am... um... an italian meal, in an italian restaurant, perfect for valentines day (if my OH wasn't out all night... :()

Going to have to choose all over again today

When i feel hungry.... i never know what i want :(

I love beans on toast. It's so quick, cheap and filling. I remember when I was pregnant I would suddenly get low blood sugar and start shaking with hunger - it's good for that!
Then treat yourself to a nice pudding :)

You can't beat beans on toast, its true.

Today I've had...

Toast and butter.

Tuna mayo sandwich for lunch

and for dinner I'm at me ma's so having sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, waffles, and a nice cuppa :)

Not a very healthy day today :oops: ....tomorrow I will have veg and fruit. I want to try museli with natural yogurt... :think:

Since you asked yesterday I'll tell you what I had yesterday. Baxters tomato soup with brown bread, home made leek and potato soup with tiger bread from Sainsbury's (it's gorgeous!) and chocolate mousse. I'm not normally that good but I went to the dentist so it was food that didn't need much chewing for me :rotfl:

I am just about to cook myself a poached egg and bacon sandwich. Later I am having mince and gravy with mash potato and steamed veg, yummy yummy :D

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back