Whats your flavour? Tell me whats your flavour! ~Oooo~

Green :( I want to know! I'm hoping we see something at the 30 week scan that gives things away (before people get jealous, it's not standard to have a 30 week scan here but baby's kidneys are too big :cry: ) But at the 12 week scan I thought I was looking at the head but there was a heart beating there so it must have been the body. And at the 20 week scan I asked 4 different times what we were looking at and it was the kidneys each time. So I have no hope of recognising things :rotfl:

PINK!!

I have blue/pink/blue so far so now my family is complete :)

ds1 wants them to have got the scan wrong (which they havent as it was very clear and i am a doc and saw too!! but having a 3D soon to confirm!) as he wants me to have to dress a boy in all the pink stuff I have bought :lol: - 6 year old boy humour :lol: :lol:

I'm surprised the pinks are outnumbering the blues now! Maybe there's some blue hiding in with those greens.

I find out the sex on saturday, I can't wait! I want to name my poor sexless, nameless bump and buy it some appropriately coloured clothes!

I think it will be lovely for James to know if he's getting a bro or sis and to see it on screen in 4d :dance:

AnnaR2B said:
VERT...... one week i think it's a boy, the next a girl...can wait to find out in 90 odd days... :cheer:

Have you just taken a French class?

I'm blue by the way!!

Green for me. We find out on Velentines day! :D :D Although I have 2 boys aready, but think this one is Pink. Not sure why, its just a gut feeling I cant put my finger on. Im drawn to pink stuff in the shops, and we cant even think of boys names, but girls name, we both seem to be fine with. All very odd! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back