Booked in for another private scan to see the flavour!!

babybo

Reaction score
On sat 14 th jan. Nhs one is week later but my parents fly back to Thailand on 16th and mum wants to go shopping before they go!

I'd love pink. Just hope if they say blue I won't be too upset?? I'm sure once I've been told all is healthy and ok I won't care if it's blue or pink xx

with my first i really wanted a boy but was told it was a girl, i really really didnt want a girl and was gutted,

by the time i left the scan room less than 5 mins later i was so excited and spent the next 4 months buying everything under the sun

so im sure even if your told its a little boy once its sunk it, the baby becomes alot more real and thats when the excitement kicks in

I was always hoping for pink since before I got pregnant. Now as my scan nears closer, I am kind of hoping for pink, but like you say as long as its healthy then im sure ill be happy with either.
Plus when ive been out shopping, ive seen some lovely clothes for boys which i could just imagine putting on my little boy if i am team blue xx

I was always hoping for pink since before I got pregnant. Now as my scan nears closer, I am kind of hoping for pink, but like you say as long as its healthy then im sure ill be happy with either.
Plus when ive been out shopping, ive seen some lovely clothes for boys which i could just imagine putting on my little boy if i am team blue xx

have you noticed that lately boys clothes arereally nice, they used to be so dull and boring but the designers have finally pulled out all the stops and realised there are other colours beside blue,black n grey lol

I hoped for a girl first time around and was told boy was abit gutted at first but then I grew to the idea of a little man and I love him x

Yep, some of the boys clothes are lovely. I love the little dungarees sets xx

I have seen some gorgeous pink clothes but try so hard to not look at pink things just incase. I really really try hard to look and love boys clothes but I can't help wanting pink!

Arghhhhh just wish I knew now so could look at pink or blue xx

i know how you feel i have 2 boys already so really wanted a girl and was convincced i would cry and be gutted if they said another boy....but i actually surprised myself and was really happy when they said another boy!! fingers crossed for you hun xx

I had two boys also, and I really really want a girl this time. I,m dreading hearing it,s a boy, but as long as it,s healthy I,ll be happy.

How exciting babybo!! Lovely that ur parents are around for the scan. I've invited my twin sister down to mine 3rd feb, as I was there for hers last year when she found out the sex. So it will be lovely to share it with her too :)

How u feeling now? Has ur sickness eased off yet? I'm doing much better, but get struck down with bad sickness every couple of weeks. Xxx

BabyBo how fab x

Everyones convinced im having a boy so have been drawn to look at boys things in shops for options, would love to prove them wrong but im not really fussed as lonmg as he/she is healthy, cant wait for my 20 week scan xxx

SO excited for you!! Are you feeling better now? xx

Exciting Babybo...bet you can't wait! I have a feeling you will be team pink, had the same feeling about myself and Kaytee11 which turned out to be right so lets see if I can get 3 out of 3! xx

I really wanted a girl with my first and from about 9/10 weeks pregnant I knew it was a boy! When they confirmed this at the 20 week scan I was a bit disappointed for about 1 minute lol

I love my son more than anything and I wouldn't change him at all. This time I thought I would want a girl, but I honestly don't mind. Either will be lovely :love:

You will be happy with either pink or blue hun xxx

Wow that's exciting babybo! Bet you can't wait! I secretly hope I'm having a girl too although I daren't tell hubby cos he says I'm not allowed a preference. Lol. You won't care either way I'm pretty sure. If it's a boy you might feel a bit disappointed for a minute then you will be full of love and excitement again!

Weefoggy/ I really hope your right!!

Mrsb/ kanga- I'm ok. Having a really good day today. Yesterday was really bad with sickness so took the tablets the docs gave me. Really want to feel good for Xmas!
The heartburn is really bad though. Going to see docnext week to get something for it.

I actually saw some cute boys clothes last night in debenhams so if it is a boy I'll def get those. Very cute xx

I am excited your finding out honey :)

:dance::dance:

I have been taking Tums for the heartburn, that was til the dog ate them all!!!!!! (she is fine by the way lol) need to get more today, and also try and take some stuff before you eat Garlic it makes it worse lol ...........

Finding out is awesome really makes you feel connected with the baby :)
I always wanted a girl, but I've always wanted my girl to have a big brother! I'm team blue (get confirmed at 4d scan nxt week) and I'm really excited. My big bro was always like a second dad to me growing up, although we are not the closest of families on a day to day basis we've always got each others back x x

Hope you are having what you really want but i know if you are having a boy you will still get excited!! I just found out im having another boy so that will make our family (with my step son) 4 boys and 1 girl. I thought i wanted a girl but now im glad its another boy, i was just so excited to see baby again and to know everything is looking as it should be i realised i really didnt care what the sex was. Boys are soooooo cute and chubby in their lush little jeans lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back