• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats your favorite TV/Film pick me up??

evemarie8

Reaction score
Whenever I am feeling down or just bored and need a cheer up, I always turn to my favorite TV show or film which for me are:

TV: Dinnerladies by Victoria Wood (usually on UKTV gold but I have the boxsets just incase), It just makes me laugh everytime.

Film: One Fine Day with Michelle Pheiffer (sp?) and George Cloony. I could watch it over and over and over!!

Anyone else got any old reliables?

Not old... but watching my favourites cheers me up too

Hollyoaks, skins and MOTD :)

I love skins too, and I love the fact itson at the beginning of the week, most good things are on Fridays and I miss them!

BOTTOM!! with Rick Mayall and Adrian Edmonson!!!

i have all the dvds and all of the live ones.

no matter how many times ive seen them i can just watch them and they cheer me up no end! i could write out the script word for word i never get bored of it!

i kno its REALLY cult and geeky, but red dwarf always cheers me up

and film- gotta be CRYBABY! lol

I watch Drop Dead Fred.......lol, childish but sooooo funny. I love it.

MissSara said:

OMG My OH watches that and thinks its so funny! It drives me mad!

TV: Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Gilmore Girls, Ugly Betty, or some Dutch-based reality programmes

Film: Under the Tuscan Sun, Raising Helen, My Best Friend's Wedding, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, most Sandra Bullock films and most Drew Barrymore films.

Yep, I'm a regular couch potato :oops:

Bridget Jones or Love Actually...

TV wise - anything to do with buying or selling or redecorating houses.... :oops:

Pulp Fiction or Amelie and anything with Robert De Niro or Dustin Hoffman!

Telly - my name is earl, sex and the city ermmmmm the cramp twins! :D

MissSara said:

i have to say the same. used to watched it twice or more in one day when i was a child hehe.

'COBWEBS' :rotfl: :rotfl:

MissSara said:

OMG I've just remembered I bought this a couple of months ago, watched it once and haven't seen it since, god knows where it's got to :think:

I either watch Sex And The City (boxset) or Heroes (boxset). It used to be lost but I'm sick of it now :roll:

Friends - no matter how many times i have seen an episode i will always end up laughing at it again.

And at the mo i am waiting for greys anatomy to appear on livingtv again, i need my fix, its been too long.

charlie84 said:
Friends - no matter how many times i have seen an episode i will always end up laughing at it again.

And at the mo i am waiting for greys anatomy to appear on livingtv again, i need my fix, its been too long.

I still love Friends and it still cheers me up even though ive seen every episode at least 3 times each :lol:

Watxhing my Billy Connely dvd's he cracks me up :rotfl: :rotfl:
and my Red Dwarf dvd I LOVE the programme 8) 8) 8)

i love slap stick movies that have me crying with laughter

Tv programmes pick me ups ummm i dont watch that much tell through the week but i love anything with ANT & DEC in it they our so funny (and no its not just cause they fellow Geordies) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back