Whats your belly button like!?

Mine had certainly become alot shallower, still have my piercing in so looks normal until i take it out, then just looks strange lol
XxX

Mine is a lot smaller that is used to be and with the delightful ring of dark hair looks like a mouth!

If you get an outey in pregnancy does it go back in after baby is born?

mine has popped right out ! when i lie down it moves in and out - must be baby moving.
when you see me walking down the road you see a bump and a button in the middle lol

I find that cute when you see a pregnant lady with a little button in the middle! but i would only be able to cope not seeing it without a top over it :lol:

mine's all stretched and flat/shallow, I definitely don't want an outy though :shock:

I think the not an outey or inny stage must be weird too :lol: no belly button at all, no wonder your missing it jennilisanne! x

I think that's it! It's just very odd!!

I've been told by a lot of people that it does go back afterwards.., it'd better!

I don't think I could cope with being stuck with an outie :|

Mine has done something weird. If u put ur finger I'm it, it goes upwards :eek:

I have a nearly flat belly button now, I am normally an innie, but now through a T-shirt, it looks like a small moon crater , hope not to get an outie , I would have to stick it down in clothes! ha

Hee hee... mines exactly the same! It's so odd, looks like you have a massive hole!! Definitely prefer this to an outie though, not quite my cup of tea :oooo:

I was playing with mine last night (as you do) as it seemed really really shallow and I dont think it become and outey, it just doesnt seem like it would be possible. Only time will tell though, hehe.

Tee hee, yay, I'm on the only one who plays with it!! Hubby keeps telling me to leave it alone :roll:

my OH gets very very very creeped out by belly buttons :lol: would love to see his face if mine did go to an outie! xx

mines still the same. Well that i can notice anyway... :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back