Whats wrong :(

LilysMummy

Reaction score
I made a post the other day about Lily being grumpy tues and wednesday. Thursday she was fine back to normal :cheer: But today I dunno whats wrong. She is bottle fed and she normally poo's once every 24-36hrs which the HV said is fine for her she has had this pattern since birth. So you tell why Im concerned as today alone she has the runs and and weve had 3 runny nappies since 11am :(

Any ideas? Ive taken her temperature and its completely normal

Poor little Lily! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Not got much advice, but when I was at the Docs this morning with Mhairi he mentioned a viral thing that is going about where it starts as a cold type thing and then ends up with diarheoa?

If it does sound like that I was told to keep her fluids up and give calpol to help with the temperature.

xxx

I don't know what it could be but hopefully nothing to worry about as long as temp ok and she is her normal happy self, keep giving her lots of fluids and if she is still the same tomorrow maybe call NHS direct :hug:

Shes only just gone to bed (1.15am) shes still stirring a bot too. Shes normally gone with the faried at 11pm latest. She was ok until 5ish then she kept screaming :( and she refused most her lst bottle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back