whats wrong with me

Babylicious

Reaction score
I travel about a lot with my work, so sometimes I am driving for about 4 hours in one day, on the way back from leeds today I freaked out (it's only an hour away) and got really tense, I think I had a panic attact :(

nothing is wrong with you; it can happen sometimes. when it does, pull over, open the windows, rest for a bit, before heading back. i have panic attacks on the plane whenever i fly. but i can't pull over and open the windows :D

Nothing's wrong with you, you never know it might just be that your thinking about your little bean on board and it produced the feelings of panic incase anything happened in the car? I know I don't like driving now, haven't really done much at all since the new year, with me it's more a protective thing, not my driving I worry about but that of the other nutters on the road. Your outlook on things like that does change when your pregnant, I think it's just natural. Just take it easy, drive with the windows open and I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Babylicious said:
I travel about a lot with my work, so sometimes I am driving for about 4 hours in one day, on the way back from leeds today I freaked out (it's only an hour away) and got really tense, I think I had a panic attact :(

nothings wrong with you. These anxiety attacks can happen to anyone at any time.
are you over tired or anything?
you have so much going on in your body at the moment too - andi think we are all overly anxious in pregnancy too. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back