whats wrong with me? :(

trixipaws

Reaction score
its been over 5 weeks since our baby was born and i still cant have sex!! :(

tried again last nite and it still hurts inside, i'm really climbing the walls with frustration and my boyf probably is too- i'm scared he'll look for it elsewhere :(

i kno we couldve done other things but after another failed attampt it really killed the moment! i feel so rubbish when i cant do it.

5 weeks tho- is it normal? i'm starting to think i'v got a problem :?

I think it could be you puttin too much pressure on yourself to do... mayb try to relax and try then...
:) :hug:

It was 5 weeks before I even tried, and it really hurt. We didn't try again for anther couple of weeks after that. If you're really worried, go to see the doctor. You don't have to wait ntil your postnatal check.

maybe things have changed (how old do I sound :rotfl: ) but 13 years ago we were told not to even try until after 6 weeks as all the little blood vessels etc needed that long to recover - so I wouldn't feel like a failure :hug:

give yourself time. it was a good 8 weeks for me when i had my first.
:hug:

I didnt have sex for almost three months after Thea was born and it still hurt! It gets better hun.

I've been told at ante natal as well as from my friends not to even atempt it until after the baby is 6 weeks old as it will be too uncomfortable. Try not to be too hard on yourself :hug:

:wave: hi hun,

we never had sex untill Niamh was nearly 3mths and it battered then so no wonder it hurts chick. try not to beat your self up about it, it does take a while to heal you dont have a problem. :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

I think it takes a while to get better, I am still dead sore 8 months down the line. I went to the docs and he has cauterized (sp?) my episiotomy scar for me but it still knacks so I am going back again next week to see what to do about it. Its really getting me down now, I am scared to have sex and I feel bad towards my hubby as he knows it hurts me loads so we hardly ever bother. :(

Me and OH didn't have sex for 3 months as at first I was too sore and then we were just too knackered. If you don't feel ready then don't do it as you want it to be enjoyable which it won't be if you are sore. I'm sure that your OH will understand or he should do anyway.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back