Whats wrong with me... Is this normal?

*pud01*

Reaction score
For the past couple of days now i have been in so much pain its unbearable.
My bump is rock solid and tender, along with this my back and pelvis is sore (I think i have SPD anyway) but there not normally this sore.
Ive looked up Braxton hicks (as you do) and it doesn't sound like that as Its not a pain/tightening that comes and goes its constant.
Have any of you had this or have an idea what it is? I'm not worried about the baby she's kicking away (which hurts like hell by the way).
I rang the hospital yesterday and they said if it gets any worse to come in but they're not worried. I know I prob sound like a whinger but this isnt an ache this is PAIN! the type of pain that makes me want to cry, when I move its worse. Ive not done any heavy lifting or anything and I'm not constipated.
just thought I'd come on here and have a moan seems as I can't :sleep:
any advice is welcome :)

ould it be you have pulled a muscle somewhere, i know it may not sound like much but that can be extremely painfull.
If you are that worried i would ring the hospital and bullshit your way into getting seen :wink:

It doesn't feel like a pulled muscle, the pain is all over the bump.
I feel like such a baby ive tried walking round sitting and lying all off which does frig all to ease the pain. grrrrrrrr :x

Then i would go to your nearest A&E and ask to be checked over then they will probably refer you to midwife section and it wont be you being a baby it will be them being concerned. :wink:

I didnt end up going to hospital, I got a bath and had a sleep. last night It was still horrible but it calmed down and this morning the same. I got up at 7am and I was still in pain so decided to have a sleep for a couple of hours and if i was still sore I'd go to the hospital... I woke up and feel a lot better not 100% but nowhere near as sore as the previous 2 days.
god knows what it actually was, Im just gonna put it down to my lil girl lying funny and me having braxton hicks.
If I get that again I think i might go the hospital but at the min baby is happily kicking away and I have got nowhere near as much pain.

:dance: Pregnancy eh :dance:

Glad you're feeling a bit better :hug:

I would definitely mention it to your midwife at your next appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back