your all time best song

xrachx

Reaction score
and why....mine is (and it was really hard) spandau ballet....through the barricades, i have lots of great memories of growing up around the time this song was in the charts and i used to listen to the album all the time.

chasing cars - snow patrol, mine and Jamies song frm when I bought him home from hospital :D :D :D

tooooooo many faves tho :dance: :dance: :dance:

yer me too, i have LOADS of faves, also anything by Dido, it was playing on constant loop in the IVF clinic when we were trying to create a baby and as soon as i hear her voice i get goose bumps.

You do something to me - Paul Weller, our wedding song. How cheesy is that but I love it and reminds me of the best day of my life, getting married to the man I love. :oops: :oops:

Can you tell we haven't got kids yet!!!

Does it all change when you have kids ??? I hope not, we are hopeing it will complete our little family.

Sorry not relevant please feel free to ignore or delete!!!!!

Movin on up - Primal Scream...good memories, we had it played at our wedding too, want it at my funeral, such an uplifting tune.

Motorheads Ace of spades :D

ohh i cannot choose! too many to list! and it sorta changes all the time too! i used to always say ahou-bouken by Bogdan Raczynski, but i discovered that in 2004 and heard loads more gems since! i am really into beirut at the moment iv been listening to prenzlauerberg and bratislava ALL the time lately. the genre is the very latest branch to my taste tree!

There is no way I could pick just one!! too many memories to too many songs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back